Alcohol Training & Education, Inc. was founded in October 1978 by Lucille Rose. Lucille originally worked with the Alcohol Safety Action Project in the 1970’s and helped found the Victims Impact Panel of Oklahoma in the early 1980’s.
To educated people concerning substance abuse and the problems related to substance abuse, and the toll it has on human lives and property.
To structure and provide courses, workshops, programs and seminars concerning substance abuse.
- Continue our long established years of successfully changing peoples behavior through non-judgmental methods of interactions.
- Keep recidivism as low as possible.
- Maintain active liaison with the courts, attorneys, DPS, DOC and other organizations.
- Maintain professional facilitators credentialed by state-certified licensees.
- Provide a referral system to other locations and facilitators.